Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our little Rock Band



So, for Christmas we got Rock Band 2 for our Playstation, and thought it was going to be something fun for mom and dad, and maybe guests when they came over. Little did we know how into it the boys would get. They love to play as much and as often as we do! They, don't really understand how to play yet, but they still like it.

So, within Rock Band, you can either just sit down and play the music, or, you can create your own band and play "gigs" and take your band online and play around the world. We play regularly with Branson's cousin Jeremy who lives in North Carolina. The boys have now decided that they want to be official members of the band. So, they had us create characters for each of them.


Here is our band, Cosmo & Gang. Leah is off to the far left. Caden is second. Notice all the red...someone's favorite color. Branson is third. Caden helped with the creation of his character. Again, notice all the red. Finally, Brecky's character is on the right (he almost had red hair too but when Brans reminded him it's supposed to be Brecken he said yellow for the hair). Brecken picked the all blue clothes since blue is his favorite color.
This is our band, rocking out.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Good to see Caden knows the best color in Utah! lol! How cute those boys are. Sarah keeps asking which mountain her friend lives on. I point to the South, and she says, "ahhh, I miss my friend." I miss my friends too!

leah said...

We totally need to play. Someday I'll have a little van and I can drive up whenever I want.

Cassia said...

What little freakin' studs!!! That is so cute!