Brecken wrote this at school for Thanksgiving. I thought it was pretty creative and awesome. He wrote as a turkey trying to convince everyone they don't want to eat him.
I got to make this cake for YW in Excellence. It was my first three tier cake.
I sewed a marvel comics quilt for Brecken for Christmas and my awesome hubby helped me tie it!
Branson also got Lasik surgery done It was on the same day as the Bishopric Christmas party so he got to wear his superguy bug shields to the party. 8 months later he is still telling me it was the best thing he has ever had done.
At the Bishopric party.
Dad reading some Shel Silverstein to the kiddos.
The boys were being a little extra rowdy one day. I sent them outside to get rid of their excess energy and this is what I found.
Future football player:
The Christmas sing, This is Brecken's class.
A couple of handsome boys before church.
No comments:
Post a Comment