Friday, April 17, 2009

Lana at Home

Lana just keeps getting prettier and prettier.  She is about two days old in these pics.  

I'm just loving getting to dress her in all the pretty clothes- pink, flowers, etc.  Too fun.  They are all pretty big on her.  Her little arms and legs pull up so they aren't in the sleeves very often.


4 comments:

The Big Sister said...

OH my! She's a cutie!!! Isn't it sooooooo much fun playing dress up- just like when you were little? Except I don't remember my dolls squirming quite this much!! I am sure you are having as much fun as me!

Sarah said...

Leah! She's here and she's beautiful! and you look awesome:) Congratulations and getting your little pink. Happy settling in!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. I love the name Lana. I hope you are doing OK also. I have enjoyed reading about your family. Keep up the goog work. Luv ya, Lynnett

6Jewels said...

She's definitely a keeper! We're so excited to see you all this summer and meet little Lana:)