Or Glitter Toes Party!
We had a Super Bowl Party at our house this year. While the boys were doing their thing downstairs watching the game we girls did some glitter toes. So fun, I got the glitter out of the kids craft section at Target. Here are the girls, Dawna, Karie, and Ari.
Ari painted her toes black and while the paint was still wet she covered it in silver glitter. I think the key is the more glitter, the better.
Here is the finished product. Cute huh. We told her she could be a foot model.
Dawna was concentrating pretty hard, she just glittered the tips.
This is what it looked like downstairs with all the guys. We had Brans, Caden, Taylor, Morgan, Karl, Brecken, and Brandon.
I don't know how it happened but Brecken ended up in the most comfortable seat in the room.
Uncle Moe was really enjoying the cheese whiz. He loaded this cracker up...
And fed it to the all too willing Caden.
They boys found some creative ways to entertain themselves. They put both legs in one leg of their pajama pants so they could have a "tail" with the empty leg.
Here are Dawna's toes with the glitter just on the tips. Schnazzy.
And the final product! I loved doing glitter toes.
Thanks to everyone who came, we had a blast!
1 comment:
Super fun, wish Jonny didn't have to work and we would have been there. Hair change is always fun!!
Post a Comment