I love playing in the water, any water and so do the kids. We play in our backyard kiddie pool, the sprinklers, the lake, the city pool, and the bathtub.
I love riding bikes with the kiddos. We've kind of taken this up as a Wed. night activity while Daddy is at meetings. Caden rides his bike and I ride mine with Brecken and Lana in the trailer (I really will get it back to you Olya, thanks).
I love waking up whenever we wake up in the morning and not having to rush anywhere.
I love summer clothes. T-shirts and shorts for me and the boys. As much skin as possible for baby girl. Mmmm her soft squishy baby skin. That means lots of summer dresses and tank tops.
I love swinging with my hubs on the front porch after the kids go to bed. Snuggles and good talkings while we gaze at the stars.
We've been a little busy doing all these things so now I will try and get caught up on my blog posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment