Monday, August 23, 2010

Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point

We decided to take advantage of Thanksgiving Point's $2 Tuesdays and headed over to the gardens. They have a children's garden that is a lot of fun, that's where we hung out.

Here's Caden climbing down from the top of a child sized light house.

We were so excited that Aunt Britty and Cousin Dillon came to join us! She looks so beautiful and 8 months pregnant too.

There is a Noah's Ark fountain the kids could splash and play in. Lana is giving her good buddy Anna a hug.

Brecken standing next to Noah.

Lana absolutely loves the water. No fear there, she just splashed right in.

Here we have Lana, Anna, Dillon, and Caden catching the water.

Me, my boys, and a bear.


What is in that caterpillar?

Oh, it's Brecken.

Jessica and I were chillin' on the bench for a minute.

There was a big sandbox the kids could dig in.
After a few hours of fun in the sun we called it a day and snagged some ice cream cones on our way home.

2 comments:

The Wies Family said...

I just posted my Thanksgiving Point Garden pics yesterday! I love two-buck Tuesdays. It was fun to see you guys there.

Brittany said...

That was a really fun day! Thanks for inviting us along! Wish I wouldn't have been so tired and could have stayed for the rest...maybe next time!