Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nana in January


My mom flew in to town in the middle of January for a just to play with us trip. It was sooo nice! I love having extra hands around the house. We didn't go out and do much but we had fun staying home.

She was here over Martin Luther King Day. We had a hard time deciding what to do since it was cold and nasty outside but no snow. Brecken and I decided we'd have a jungle party for our family. Just for fun. We played jungle animal charades and Lion, Lion, Hyena (duck, duck, goose), and then we enjoyed some yummy tiger cake.



Then we sent the kids on an animal safari to find all the stuffed animals in the house.
They are some dangerous looking hunters.




Another project my Mom and I worked on while she was here was recovering the kitchen chairs.
The one on the right is the old one, the plastic had gotten ripped off and the fabric stained.
I love my "new" chairs.


Lana decided while we were working on our project, she would do one of her own. She got into the red nail polish and painted her hand. It wasn't very fun to take off.
We had such a great time with Nana here and can't wait for her to come back in a few months when our newest baby boy is born! Sadly, I stole these pictures off of Nana's camera so there are no pictures of her. I'll definitely have to get some when she comes back out.

1 comment:

Tiffany Sue said...

Your kiddos are just so cute. I can't wait to squish them this summer (I hope). We love you all.