Our valentine's festivities began the Friday before Valentine's. I heard about a great deal a neighbor was doing. She was watching kids from 5-11pm and including a craft, dinner, treat- etc for a phenomenal price. We decided to take advantage of it.
Branson was just getting over Bronchitis and pretty run down. We headed off to the Olive Garden and had a great time. Then we decided since he was feeling sickly to get some brownies and ice cream supplies, go home and make the treat, and snuggle up to a movie.
I was driving since he was still on medication. I was talking and he wasn't responding, I looked over and he was asleep. It was only 8:30 and the kids were paid for til 11. So, I put Branson to bed, read my book for an hour, and then went and got the kids. They had a wonderful time at thier "Valentine's Party". Se la vi!
The next day we got a fun surprise Valentine's package from Grandma and Grandpa. The kids were pretty excited about the amount of sugar they got.
Monday afternoon we made their valentine's. Caden and I made these little super hero guys. A bit time intensive, but cute.
30 little super heroes.
We forgot to make his box. As we were putting him to bed he reminded me. So the daddy man and I quickly put together this little robot. Caden said it was acceptable.
Here are the kids going through Caden's spoils when he got home from school.
And the cute Valentine wreath I made with my buddy Mindy.
Lana being cute and reading a valentine.
I actually did this hairdo for her the Sunday after Valentine's.
Doesn't Caden look so handsome in this picture???
And we are never short on cheese around this house!
No comments:
Post a Comment