Monday, January 28, 2013

A White Elephant, a Baby, and Some Gingerbread

Aunt Dawna and Brandon came up to Utah so we had a little White Elephant Party up at G&G's house.  We let the kids have their own little game first.  

Torv had fun too.

The boys listening to Grandma explain the game.


Lana's turn.


Being the only girl grandchild at the party, she got the present she brought and was so excited about it!


 A cute baby in his swing.





Grandma gave us some Gingerbread men that were leftover from their ward Christmas party.  We had fun decorating them on Sunday evening.


Brecken's, Mom's, and Caden's







Here is the whole troop I finished up after the kids went to bed.


Torv started getting very mobile in December.   I layed him down to exercise and looked over a minute or two.  He had rolled across the room and was happily lying under the tree pulling the ornaments off.  I didn't think I would have to worry about that this year.

No comments: