Our fabulous friends Margene and Brent threw a huge nieghborhood White Elephant Party. We were lucky enough to be included.
I thought I was getting a spa vapor but ended up with a great Christmas CD.
There were so many guests, the Nielson's home was packed. We sat by the Dowlands, Gentiles, and Bolinders.
Me hubby and baby make 3. Torv had a great time too.
The bishop's wife got this lovely bra- his reaction was priceless (in the back).
Bishop tried to steal our baby as his gift.
Chatting before heading out.
The party was hilarious and the food was amazing. They had prizes for best appetizer and dessert that was brought so all the treats were stellar!
Me and my little man, I love this guy!
Cutie girl giving her piggy a piggy back ride.
My little guys watching a Christmas movie together.
Torv helped me make Christmas cookies one afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment