Caden's Pokemon Ball Cake
I thought it would be easier this year to go somewhere where the kids could play and go nuts and I wouldn't have to worry about games or decorations or clean up, so we went to Planet Play! Driving up to Sandy.
We met a few more friends there. Here they all are:
James, Lana, Brecken, Caden, Jonathon, Wyatt, Tasia, and AJ
They had so much fun playing arcade games, mini bowling, and of course driving the go-karts (Caden's favorite since he is tall enough to drive his own.
After playing for a while we headed to the party room for presents and cake. When we came in at the beginning I explained that we hadn't reserved anything and asked where we could do cake and presents. The kid assured me we could use any empty room including the party room. Yeah, he was wrong. They came and told us we had to move- I was so embarrassed By the time they found us another place to go we had finished the party. Luckily, everyone had a good time anyway.
I think Brans and my consensus was that this was fun and all, but it is much easier to do parties at our house or at a local park. Then we don't have to worry about transportation, keeping track of a bunch of kids in a crowded venue, or bringing in outside food.
I'm glad the kids had fun and Brans and I had a good learning experience.
1 comment:
Love the opening picture of Branson. He looks "thrilled" to have his picture taken?!?!?! ha ha.
Post a Comment