Branson was back to work for the last day of Christmas vacation so the kids and I "splurged".
We went out to lunch at Burger King!
Brecken was loving the King crown.
That afternoon we went back to work on Optimus Prime (legos).
Thanks to Chantelle for the genius idea of dumping legos on a blanket rather than the floor- a million times quicker to clean up.
Almost assembled (I don't even know how many hours this took- Brecken is one determined kid).
And his final product! He wouldn't let anyone touch it (and I don't blame him after all the time it took to put him together) for several days.
Lana kind of permanently borrowed this Minnie Mouse dress from a neighbor Here she is wearing it over her pajamas.
And over play clothes with Mommy's boots. She seriously did not take the dress off for at least week until it disappeared in to the laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment