Wednesday, May 8, 2013

El Dia del Amor 2013



Olya wanted to play with some new props so she had me bring Torv over for a photo-shoot.   We had sooo much fun. This baby is too stinkin' cute.







Valentine's morning we had red heart waffles and strawberries.  And I got each of the kids one of these fun punch a bag and out comes a balloon toy.



Torvy and Daddy at breakfast.


 Lana's heart hair.  We went for the double this time.



My hubby is the best!  The bath salts came with a relaxing bath that evening while he chased the kiddos.


 Brecken got some mustaches in one of his valentines so Torv and I tried them out.




 Aunt Dawna sent us some amazing chocolates (I might have eaten about 75% of them by myself...).


Some new sunglasses.


 And, Torv pulled himself to standing in his crib for the first time.  We lowered the mattress that night.

No comments: