I was so spoiled for my birthday this year. Karie took me out shopping for a new outfit and lunch one day.
I like this picture because it illustrates my life very well. I'm trying to get dressed up cute to go out and I'm surrounded by a messy house and a baby who wants his mommy. These are positives to me! The messy house means I have kids who live and play here and the baby is my snuggle bug who makes me happy.
Lunch with Karie, Ari, and my babies.
On another day, Branson took me out to lunch at PF Changs, mmm my favorite chinese restaurant.
We got up early on my birthday morning for one of my favorite things, a bike race with my boys for Pony Express Days.
Ready to go!
This was Brecken's first time. It's a 6 mile course up over Unity Pass. It was hard for him but he finished. I'm so proud of my boys.
Here we are at the finish with our medals. Branson and the babies joined us there for a big breakfast. Such a great birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment