Torv turned 1 on May 23rd.
He is such a HAPPY boy! This guy is full of personality and energy. He really lights up our home and makes us all happy. Brecken gave him the hat and alligator. I think Brecken was the most excited for Torv's birthday. He counted down for weeks.
Torv was a little freaked out by ice cream on his pancakes. I think it was just too cold.
Some happy birthday morning loves!
Torv's birthday was a really big day at our house. Caden was doing a play at school as Papa Bear and it was also Brecken's kindergarten graduation.
After all the excitement over at the school that morning Torv came home to take a nap on his new, very own dragon pillow pet. I think he is a fan.
That evening we had Lion cupcakes. Torv dove right in!
And this is the cake I made for his big family birthday party that weekend up at the condo.
No comments:
Post a Comment