Sunday, January 26, 2014

First Day of School for Caden & Brecken 2013-2014

The first day of school for Elementary was on Aug. 20th this year.  Caden started 3rd grade and my little Brecky started 1st.



Goofballs!



I think Caden officially became a big kid this year.  He gets to learn cursive and multiplication!  Such a handsome guy.





Brecken's big transition from half days to all day long.  He was excited.  His teacher Mrs. Koch was doing a cowboy theme and gave him a sheriff badge with his name on it at the open house the day before.



The school was having a big party when we got there with teachers playing on big yoga balls with drum sticks.



Brecken enjoyed sticking his tongue out the whole where he was missing his two front teeth.



Sitting at his desk. 



I did ok until I started walking back to the car.  First days of school are so hard on this Mama.  I love my kids and they drive me crazy.  I really look forward to them going back to school but the reality of dropping them off to be away from me for 6 hours a day is hard.  Especially when one is going from kindergarten to first grade.   I miss my special time with Brecken in the afternoons.


 Brecken did this first days jitters in his class.  Luckily, his fears were unwarranted.  Caden did great at picking him up and taking him out to the car pick up area.

No comments: