Sunday, September 21, 2014

Christmas Morning 2013

Who doesn't love Christmas morning with kids?  It's so magical!
Caden got the snowboogie sled he had been asking for since October.


 Torv was asleep when we went down, so we let him stay asleep.  The boys patiently watching as Lana takes her turn to open a present.



 Brecken enjoying the quilt I made him.



 Branson got me a new piggy... and it was filled with Chocolate!


Lana was quite upset that she got a BOY doll.


 Brecken checking out his Lord of the Rings Lego set.



 Caden's one other wish came true.  He got his very own BB gun.  I was just hoping he wouldn't shoot his eye out.



 Tickets to a Pentatonix Concert.  I wasn't quite sure who they were but it really turned out to be an awesome concert and they are one of our favorite groups now.


 Brecken put the super hero mask and cape on his frog.



 Starting to build on the legos table I made.


 An Ariel doll to go with her nightgown.



New gaming headphones for Dad and wow have we both enjoyed these.


 When Torv finally woke up and came down he found his Little Tikes car.  He loved it so much he didn't want to get out to open any other presents.


 Our traditional Christmas breakfast of blueberry pancakes and sausage.

No comments: