I have a wonderful husband who thinks Birthdays are important and works very hard to make it special for me. It was a great day. Thanks Hubby.
The day started with breakfast in bed (after I fed Lana I just went back to my bed for breakfast). The boys ate their breakfast while I was feeding Lana. Here is Brecken enjoying his french toast.
I don't know why but we have the hardest time getting Brecken to eat. He is soo picky- he pretty much only likes sweets and junk food. There is one exception to this rule however, he loves to have some of whatever I am eating. So, even though he already had his breakfast he couldn't resist mine. I think it might have had something to do with the fact that there was ice cream on my french toast.
Next was present time. The boys were only too willing to help me unwrap them. Branson almost missed it cause they started tearing into them while he was getting the camera.
Yay, I got a Chi hair straightener. My other one died a few months ago so I was quite excited for this one.
While I was getting ready for the day the rest of the fam watched Bugs Bunny cartoons in our bed. This is one of the boys' favorite things to do.
I got to play with my new toys and relax for most of the day. I browsed through my "Rocky Mountain Gardener's Guide" book. Then listened to my new cd while straightening my hair. Poor Brans was stressed all day. He bathed the boys, ran to the store, and cleaned the house before family arrived. My wonderful in-laws came to build us some shelves in our garage. They were a little late (by a few hours) so dinner was late and we didn't get to go to the park and play kickball like we planned. That stressed my poor hubby out, I didn't mind too much though. I enjoyed getting to visit with family. Here are the super nice shelves. I love having a clean garage now.
Overall I had a super nice day. Thanks to everyone who made it special- Branson! Family that drove all the way out here and my friends that dropped by. I felt very loved.
1 comment:
I wish I'd known!! Happy Be-lated birthday!!! Looks like it was pretty good though!!
Post a Comment