Thursday, November 19, 2009

How Babies Are Born, According to Brecken

A couple of days ago we were sitting around the kitchen table having an afternoon snack. I was feeding Lana in the highchair. Brecken looked over at me and told me, "When I was a little baby I was in your tummy. And I grew bigger, and bigger, and bigger." (He stood up on his chair as he was saying this). Then looking over at me he could see our heads were about level. Then he said, "And I was so big I was up to your head. So they chopped your head off and I came out." My boys aren't violent or gory at all, are they?

"Did Lana come out that way too?" I asked. Brecken replied, "No, she was little. She just came out of your tummy."

So there you have it. Hopefully you don't have too big of a baby so they won't have to chop your head off.

2 comments:

Christa said...

LOL!!!! cute boy! thanks for the laugh :)

Britt's Blog said...

Funny stuff!