
A few of the girls in my ward have decided we are going to train and do a triathlon sprint next May. I am so excited! I have only ever run one 5K race and it was pretty slow but I loved it. I love having a goal when working out and I think this will be fun.
It is called the Women of Steel Triathlon and is in American Fork UT on May 22, 2010. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. The more the merrier. First is a swim, I believe it's about one half mile, then you bike 12 miles, and finally end with a 3 mile run/jog. If we start training now it will be easy cheesy (I hope).
Check out this link for more info:
If you need to purchase swim gear check out: http://www.swimoutlet.com/?gclid=CLDZ_-XvtZ4CFSWlagodX2cflA
I just got my swimsuit, swim cap, and goggles for $34 and that included shipping!
3 comments:
Wow! I'd consider a half marathon. You go girl:)
that sounds like fun! Cass, me and jess will have to do it with you! (hopefully I'll be prego and will get out of it) =) jk...I love the baby spoon for Bud, that's a funny tradition you'll have to encourage!
I'm so glad you posted about this. I am so excited. Just make sure you sign up on December 15th or as soon after as possible. It fills fast. Did you get tri shorts too? You may want to think about them.
Post a Comment