Thursday, April 1, 2010

Doctor, Doctor

Sadly, I don't just PLAY with my kids very often. I do play with them in little spurts and then have to hurry off to make dinner, or take care of the baby, or blog... So, this afternoon last week was a real treat for all of us. I had so much fun with my boys!

Brecken had been asking to play doctor all morning. I got a toy stethoscope and a note pad. The boys waited in the living room and I went and called their names one at a time. Then I took them back to my room to get their vitals- we got their weight from the bathroom scale and then I "took" their temperature. Then I led them into their room and had them sit up on the bed. We ended up with a lot of broken bones.

Here is Brecken with a broken head and leg.

Dr. Mom

Caden in agony with TWO broken legs.

2 comments:

Deedles said...

Fun!!!!

Steve and Hailey said...

Oh I love it! There are so many great expressions and ideas!