So, I am WAY behind in my blogging. Life has been Fun and Crazy and Fun. Here are a few of the things we've been up to that I will (hopefully) be blogging about soon: A Lana Photo shoot, Lana's first birthday, my Mom visiting, the Zoo, A Cabela's field trip, An All the Kids photo shoot, and finally BYU's Women's Conference.
Now for the Vegas Trip. We had a real quickie, down and back trip. Branson had a conference for all NFL agents (which is him). So I decided to tag along. Aunt Britt and Uncle John took all the kids for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH! They are the best. Brecken was so excited to have a sleepover at his cousin's Dillon's house that he was dressed and packed up by 9:00 am (we weren't leaving til 2pm). What a cute guy:
After dropping off kids and picking up our friends and my husband, we didn't make it in to Vegas til Midnight (Vegas time, 1am our time). So we just went straight to bed in our sweet hotel room.
The next morning I dropped the boys off at the conference and then Malae and I had the day to play, kind of. It took us about 3 hours, two different casinos, and several lines to buy our tickets to a show for that night. But after that we played.
The first stop: the M&M Store. Hello Mr. Red.
Here we are, me and Malae.
Me with all the Vegas lights behind me.
We got to watch a free little 3-D M&M movie and had to snag a photo since we looked so HOT.
We picked the boys up, went back to the hotel to get changed and then to dinner at the Rain forest Cafe. It was so good and the place is amazing. Here I am with my super good lookin' hubby.
The whole group: Darin & Malae, Me & the hubs. We were sitting right in from of a waterfall.
This dessert was to die for, a volcano consisting of ice cream, brownies, whipped cream, and hot fudge lava. Oh yum. I think I ate half by myself even though there were four of us eating it.
I thought the boys would like this picture of a castle, it is the Excalibur Casino.
Branson is pointing to the Luxor. That's where we went for our show.
While waiting for the show we took a load off in this sports area. Can you tell he is in Heaven.
Darin and Branson, a sports fanatic friendship made in heaven.
The show we got tickets to was Chris Angel, Believe. He is an illusionist. It was a total blast. I spent the whole time trying to figure out how he did his tricks but wasn't smart enough to figure it out.
Branson is showing the card Chris Angel "magically" put into the glass door just by throwing a deck of cards at it.
This was our hotel room. We didn't spend much time in it. We arrived Thurs night at midnight and left Sat. morning.
Here they are ready to head home. We had such a fun trip, it was almost too short though, especially with Brans gone all day Friday in his conference. Next time we'll have to stay one more day.
No comments:
Post a Comment