Friday, June 25, 2010

Our Daddy is the Best

Branson seriously is the BEST father. He plays with the kids and is silly with them. He reads them scriptures and stories every night. He is INFATUATED with his baby girl. He assistant coached Caden's baseball team. And he is the best role model any child could ask for. I am a very lucky girl!

We had a great Father's Day this last Sunday. (at least I hope he did) It was really layed back and low key. We started with breakfast in bed. Brecken read the card to Brans.

Then he got to enjoy his super duper omelet. For some reason this is the only day of the year I make omelets. It had green peppers, red peppers, onions, mushrooms, sausage, bacon, and cheese in it.

Lana playing the role of little vulture. Aaaah dada, aaaahhhh.

Next we sent him on a little treasure hunt. We hid each present in a place that the giver likes. For Caden it was in his jeep. Caden made Dad this monster book mark.

Brecken's was in with the books in the living room.

Lana's was in her room. We made this snake by stuffing one of Brans' old ties.

The present from me was in the kitchen by the coupons.

And his "big" present was in the food storage rooms on one of the shelves he built himself.
After the hunt he hurried and got dressed and off to his meeting. After church we had strawberry crepes and all took naps! I loved mine. Brecken snuck downstairs and curled up on the lovesack with Dad. Brans told me he dozed off snuggling with Brecky and really enjoyed it.

Then we had some yummy sweet pork tacos for dinner and cheesecake for dessert. I talked to my daddy on the webcam and we called it a day!

No comments: