Brans and I took turns going for "jogs", they kind of turned into hikes, in the morning. This is the cabin we stayed in.
This is from the second hike I did. It's looking down on Silver Lake which is across the street from the cabin.
This hike was very steep and rocky but oh so beautiful.
Who knew there are such amazingly beautiful places hiding in Utah?? j/k I did feel in complete awe at the magnificent scenery. This is twin lakes at the top of Brighton ski resort. I kind of wished we were allowed to swim in it except it would be sooo cold. That is snow on the far bank.
After hiking we got loaded up and headed over to Jordanelle Reservoir for some swimming. We didn't end up swimming too long because it was only 70 deg. out and the water was really cold. So, we had a nice little picnic and played on the playground for quite a while.
My so handsome hubby!
We went back to the cabin for some much needed naps and then on down to Sandy for a fireworks show. Me and the crew, it really wasn't the warmest day ever for July.
Good times were had while waiting for the show to start. Tackle mom is always a great game! Caden perfected his Frisbee throwing abilities with Brans and Brecken was kind of all over the place.
1 comment:
those places are so beautiful! Utah does have a lot of beauty in the mountains
Post a Comment