I know I don't comment very much, but I love your blog. I went and looked at your cakes again. You are so talented! Take that from one cake baker to another!!! I loved the tip of the paper towel texture. I will have to try that! Hope Lana had a great day!! luv You!MOM
4 comments:
Oh that little naughty thing! hahahaha so funny!
Love it! A girl after my own heart!
Oh man, this a a girl for you!!!
Lana is so cute!!! Just wait until she demands that she puts her make up on whenever you need to.
I know I don't comment very much, but I love your blog. I went and looked at your cakes again. You are so talented! Take that from one cake baker to another!!! I loved the tip of the paper towel texture. I will have to try that! Hope Lana had a great day!! luv You!MOM
Post a Comment