Well, 19 days to go!! I am actually feeling pretty good. Yesterday I was having lots of little Braxton Hicks, so I was hoping I made a little progress. I had my weekly Dr. visit and I'm almost dilated to a 1. Not quite as much as I hoped but that's ok. It means I will still be here and big bellied for the shower on the 4th and I can take my last turn teaching Joy School (for this year).
Just a plug for excersizing: It Rocks! I had a goal to only gain 25 lbs this pregnancy (which I'm already over- but just barely). I've been working out 4-5 times every week this entire pregnancy and I can totally feel a difference. No swelling, it's easier to bend down and pick thigs up, and I just feel good in general (at least til about 7pm each day). I just walk on the treadmill usually- I was wanting a change today so I did my Kathy Smith pregnancy workout video. It feels so good just to move and stretch such a big body. So... if you are pregnant just keep at it, it is totally worth it. I'm really hoping it will help me get in shape faster after having the baby, it usually take me a YEAR to get back to prepregnancy. Yikes.
6 comments:
I think that is awesome Leah! Your exercise story motivates me for when I get prego again! Way to go! Who's shower?
Way too go Leah, we all can't wait for Lana to come, I am so excited for you!
Yay! I found your blog on Cassia's blog- How exciting you are so close...it seems like yesterday to me but its been over 5 WEEKS! Have fun with all the little pink dresses and bows- I SURE AM! :)
So fun! Glad you are feeling good!! Can't wait to meet little lana! Just 3 more weeks til I come home!! I cannot wait to get the heck out of Dodge!!
That's awesome Leah. What colors are you doing Lana's room in?
Her room is purple and yellow. I'll post some pics soon.
Post a Comment