This morning I woke up at about 7 and looked over. Brans was just waking up too. We could hear the boys climbing out of bed. A minute later they burst through the door. Brecken did his funny wiggle happy run over to me. I pulled him up on me, he gave me a big hug and said, "Mommy, you're my best friend." Brans asked, "What about me?" So he hopped down ran around the bed to the other side, got hoisted up, gave Brans a big hug and said, "Daddy, you're my best friend." Then he hopped down and ran out to get some toys.
Then it was Caden's turn. He climbed up next to me and asked me to make him warm. So I got to snuggle him in bed for a few minutes. Then Brecken was back and they both wanted to give baby Lana a hug. So, they pulled up my shirt and took turns hugging and kissing my belly. Then Brecken had to give her a few tickles too. This girl is so loved and spoiled already, and she still has a month and a half before making her big entrance.
I love snuggling in bed mornings!!
2 comments:
AWWW!!! What a fairytale morning!! I LOVE those moments! How nice for you too- you totally deserve! I am shock that you only have a month and a half left!! It's gone by so fast for me :) Especially because I keep walking through the baby section at all the girl stuff and wishing I could buy it all for you....girl stuff is SO CUTE!!!
I miss chatting with you- but I"m sure you're just keeping busy!! Let me know when a good day to come down would be!! I miss you!
You can come any day. I miss you too. Sorry about chatting, I'll watch better!
Post a Comment