Monday, August 3, 2009

Riding a Bike is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do...

For FHE (family home evening) last week we decided to take the training wheels off of Caden's bike. He did such a good job and almost immediately got it. He didn't even have any big crashes. I think it was actually easier without the training wheels because the cheap things were so bent and messed up. Caden did great, we were so proud of him. It's amazing how great you feel being a parent when you watch your chid accomplish something.

Brecken had a good time riding his bike too. He kept showing me how good he was at turning circles.

Now, one week later, Caden is so good he takes his bike to the park down the street that has a big loop with lots of ups and downs and he can do it no prob'.

1 comment:

Britt's Blog said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up Caden is! Very exciting...but kinda sad too...it's hard to say goodbye to the tiny baby and embrace the big boy. I'm obviously projecting my own issues here. my bad.