Monday, March 29, 2010

Calling All the Ladies

Brigham Young University - Women's Conference

It's Time!

To Register for BYU's Women's Conference. To get the discounted rate you have to register by April 2nd. I am planning on driving up early Thursday morning, staying at a hotel thurs night and coming home after the conference ends on Friday night. Anyone who would like to join us (Audra, Olya, Desiray, and my Mom are already planning on it) let me know. The more the merrier. I think I'm going to book the hotel rooms the end of this week so I will need your money for that by the end of the week. (I'll do another post with hotel details). I'm so excited! Just a little FYI babies aren't allowed in any of the sessions.

The 2010 BYU Women’s Conference will be held on Thursday, April 29, and Friday, April 30. Registration for the 2010 BYU Women’s Conference is now open.

Women and men age 16 and older may register for the conference. Logistical and safety constraints on campus do not allow us to accommodate nursing infants and young children in any conference session (this includes the Marriott Center, residence halls, and all Thursday evening activities).

There are four easy ways to register:

  • Online: using our Web registration system
    BYU Women's Conference Registration
    Event Dates: 29 Apr - 1 May, 2010
    Online Registration closes: 23 Apr, 2010 5:00 PM


    Manage My Continuing Education Information
  • Phone: by calling 801-422-8925.
  • In Person: weekdays from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. mountain time at the Harman Continuing Education Building lobby.
  • On the days of the conference: at the Marriott Center outdoor ticket booths beginning at 7:30 a.m.

*Early registration is recommended to avoid lines on the days of the conference.

Registration, Food, and Housing Fees

Full ConferenceOne Day
On or before April 2$42$25
After April 2$49$29


General Sessions - Marriott Center

Thursday, April 29, 2010
Thursday Morning Opening SessionThursday Afternoon General session
Julie Beck

Julie B. Beck
General President, Relief Society

Renata Forste

Renata Forste
Professor and Department Chair, Department of Sociology, BYU


Friday, April 30, 2010
Friday Morning General SessionFriday Afternoon Closing session
Silvia H. Allred

Silvia H. Allred
First Counselor, Relief Society General Presidency


Barbara Thompson

Barbara Thompson
Second Counselor, Relief Society General Presidency


Elder and Sister Oaks

Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Kristen M. Oaks

These are just the big sessions, there will be tons of small sessions all over campus all day Thursday and Friday.

Come be refreshed and uplifted!

1 comment:

Deedles said...

Hey I'm going to be there! Hopefully we can see each other! :) It's the best ever!!!!!!