Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Caden's First Day of Kindergarten

This is one excited boy!
Caden has been waiting all summer for school to start. He had absolutely no hesitations. He is such a social guy always wanting to be with friends. (I seriously didn't cry at all taking him this morning til right now, ugh) Caden is such a good guy, he'll be friends with anyone. In fact we saw a neighbor boy there that Caden had only met once before. This boy was looking pretty nervous so I had Caden ask him to play on the playground with him and he was all for it. The little boy looked a lot less scared and was even seated close to Caden in the classroom.

We decided to ride bikes to school today. Usually he'll be bussed, so tomorrow will be his first time riding the bus.

Brecken and Lana enjoyed the ride.

Caden is attending Mountain Trails Elementary. It is a brand spanken' new school. Right after this picture he said, "Bye mom, I'll see you later!" Yikes, not yet I told him. I wasn't ready to say good bye. I needed to walk him into his classroom and such.

Here he is playing with his good buddy James while waiting for the bell to ring.

Hanging up his backpack.
We are so excited and proud of our Caden. We know he'll do great at school!

4 comments:

KarlandKarie said...

Congratulations Caden!! We are so excited for you!

Sarah said...

Kindergarten!! Julia started this week, too, its bitter sweet. And can you believe how much they grow in a day?? And congrats on your run!! Go, Momma!

Krista Neil said...

So jealous your road gets a bus, the biking thing has been nerve racking!

Brittany said...

Wow, what a big boy! Dillon will be the same I think...all excited, no hesitations. Hopefully Brecky isn't jealous of Cade going to school.