Friday, November 12, 2010

Best Halloween Ever!!! (but isn't every year?)

The cutest Three Trick-or-Treaters in the whole wide world.

We celebrated Halloween on Saturday this year. It was great having no work for Brans and also it was a BY-Week for BYU Football. We had Daddy for a whole day and it was fabulous!

Brans went to play football in the park, and Caden went to play football with his little buds too. I brought the little ones to play a little later. It was such a gorgeous morning outside. Then we ate and had some naps and such. Right when I got all dressed and headed out for a jog the storm came in. It was pretty nasty, windy and rainy.

While it stormed we carved our pumpkins.

This one is Caden's. He drew it and I carved it out for him.

Lana was really getting into it. Good thing she couldn't actually do anything with that little saw.

Lana and Daddy working away.

Mommy's kitty pumpkin and Dad's Jack Skeleton one.

Brecken having a good time.

We ran out of time for a fancy dinner so we had one of our fav's- hamberger helper lasagna. We were actually ready before we had any trick or treaters this year. Here are Caden and Lana ready to go. The storm subsided just as they were heading out.

I got to stay home to pass out candy this year. Lana lasted about three houses and then brought her home. She had lots of fun asnwering the door with me. About half an hour later Caden stopped by to dump out his full bucket and then headed right back out again. Brecken decided to be done at this point.

This was our attempt at a post trick or treating picture. The kids were more interested in diving into their candy.

The Loot:

2 comments:

Cassia said...

That is so fun! They are so cute!! I love it!

Jess Simonsen said...

Oh man Lana is so cute! I love how into the carving she is! And your boys look awesome! What cute kids you have :)