We had Brecken's birthday party on the Friday before his birthday. I think you can tell from their faces that everyone had a good time.
Starting at the left: Jacob, Brooke, James, Chesleigh, Caden, Brecken, AJ, Lana, Tasia, and Hailey.
It was teddy bear themed so all the kids brought their own bears from home.
Here's the birthday boy, I can't believe he's 4. He is my LITTLE guy.
They started out coloring and then we went out back for this toss the bears game. The kids loved and wanted to do it several times. We put all the bears on the sheet and then wiggled it and bounced it. Whoever's bear stayed on the sheet longest won.
I love this picture 'cause it's Brecken with all the girls. They were waiting for him to open presents.
The bear cake. Not my best work ever but I had a lot of helpers and not a lot of time. Plus it was chocolate frosting, not buttercream.
Brecken already blowing before the cake even arrived.
Audra totally saved my life. I was trying to not overwhelm myself so we only sent out five invitations. Brans was gone to work so I was doing the party on my own. Audra came last, saw all the kids and volunteered to stay and help out. That's how I got all these awesome pictures.
Boohooohoo, what am I going to do when she is gone?
Lana thoroughly enjoyed her cake and ice cream and ate every last tidbit.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! wish we could have come.
Awesome party, you are such a fun Mom... Sorry I did not offer to help, I had no idea your hubby wasn't home. It would be too stressful to run the party on your own.
What a fun party. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment