Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Day Morning

Caden and Daddy were first awake this year. They wanted to wake Brecken up and get going but I wanted a little more sleep. So we stayed in bed til Brecken woke up at 7:15. Then we headed downstairs to see what Santa brought. Here are the boys checking out what was in their stockings.

I made these awesome reversible capes back in October at our Super Saturday.

Caden got his first Transformers. The thing is so complicated it took Daddy about ten minutes to make it into the car, then it's head popped off and we can't get it back on.

I made this photobook for Branson. It is the story of "us", how we met, got married, had babies. The boys like reading it too.
Lana got her very first baby doll. I was so EXCITED about it. She loved that dolly and wouldn't let go of it for the first two days. The doll's hair was soaked from being sucked on.
I don't know why this picture loaded sideways??? This was the BIG present for our boys this year. Mostly for Caden. He has been asking for a red jeep since April. He gets a quarter everyday for doing chores and he saved every single one (except the $3 he used to buy us Christmas presents) so he could buy a jeep. Santa must have decided that Caden had earned it and left it in our garage.
Here are Lana and I watching Caden drive.
After getting dressed I took Caden outside to drive his jeep. He went all over the neighborhood for at least an hour. Until I was completely frozen anyway. He really Loves it!


Lana fell asleep on Daddy while Daddy played his new video game.
We had a nice morning. Plenty of time to play with all our new toys and eat a yummy breakfast before heading up to Grandma & Grandpa's for dinner.

1 comment:

Britt's Blog said...

So much fun! Dillon really wants a car to drive now...maybe Santa will give something similar next year for our kidders! Great idea!