Monday, January 18, 2010

My poor baby is doing better now

Poor Lana has had a bit of a rough winter. Way back in November, before Thanksgiving, she had an ear infection. We got her on her 10 days of antibiotics and then took her back in to the Dr's in December to make sure it was gone. She still had infections in both ears so she started her second bout of antibiotics. Come the beginning of January her ear started leaking gunk again. I took her back in and sure enough still infected. This time the doctor decided she needed to get a shot in the rear end three days in a row of antibiotics. Not fun, but FINALLY I think she is all cleared up. She is sleeping much better and such a happy girl!

2 comments:

The Wies Family said...

Poor girl! I like the picture though, it's cute!

Christa said...

that's so weird! DId they say why the antibiotics weren't working before?? Very cute picture though :) She's getting so old!! We need to see you guys!