Monday, July 20, 2009

Tues. of WA Trip - A Day in Seattle

We were all excited to go explore Seattle. It took about 3 hours to drive there from the beach. A little longer than that counting the pitstop we made at Aunt Sally's house in Tacoma so I could feed Lana.

Our first stop was the Space Needle.

We found some thirty min. parking spots so we ran out, had a quick picnic at the base of the space needle and hurried back to the cars. We made it just as the meter was expiring. If you look closely you can see Brans and my reflection in the window.

Stop number two was Pike's Place Market. We stopped in this little park that was right next to it so we could feed Lana again.

I found a pig and had to give it a little kiss!

This is the main entrance to the market. It was huge, so many vendors.

Here we are trying out some amazing clam chowder!


This is our group in one of the less crowded areas of the market. We only got separated from eachother about five times. Good thing everyone has a cell phone!

The beautiful Aunt Sally holding chunky Miss Lana.

Grandpa got a little snooze in under a tree.

While watching a street artist make a masterpiece out of spray paint, this guy offered to make the boys some balloon swords.

Sword fighting was great entertainment for a whole five minutes before they popped.

Branson and Brecken sharing a milkshake.

Stop number three: the Seattle Temple. I love this picture of Grandma holding hands with the three boys. I was quite a bit behind them but could hear her telling them that when they grow up they can only get married in the temple. They sweetly responded, "Yes Gwandma".




The boys loved walking around the temple grounds and wanted to hold hands with the statues.


This was the boys' favorite pasttime throughout the entire trip. Wrestling. I was about to break it up but everyone told me to stop so we could get some pictures. Yep, they are all three in that writhing heap of boyful energy.

2 comments:

Cassia said...

Ha ha ha, that was hysterical!! I can't wait for my little boy to join in!! All boy!!

Britt's Blog said...

I loved the pile of boys too! Good thing we all have tough boys! That was such a fun picture of Grandma with the boys at the temple.