Wed. was another lazy day for us hanging around the beach and beach house. Grandpa, Grandma, Taylor, and Dawna had an exciting day scuba diving in the Pudget Sound. They saw lots of small octupi and even more green gucky algae and seaweed.
That evening my parents drove up from their house (about 4 hours away in OR) with my little sis. Meribeth. We were so excited to see them and they were excited to see Lana for the first time (except it wasn't Nana first time, she stayed with us for Lana's first two weeks of life). They stayed in a hotel about a block away from us. We went for a sunset walk on the beach.
3 comments:
More WA coast pictures by Nana on family web site--finally!
I loved the picture of the boys on the couch. Caden makes such funny faces...I love the one with him flying the kite! Dillon asks about your boys pretty much daily.
Such a gorgeous coast! I love reading all the little posts about your family trip. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment