Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nana & the Zoo

I was so, so lucky to have my Mom come down for visit. She stayed for nearly two weeks (YAHOO). I think I might have overdone it a bit and nearly ran my poor mother to death. There was just so much I wanted to do with her, so we crammed it all in. That and she cooked dinner for us nearly every night and did all the dishes. I was so spoiled.

One of our first outings was a trip to the zoo. I love this picture. My Mom is making a crazy cheese face and Brecken is looking at her like, umm.... ok.

My cute Caden had been wanting to go on the train for a while but we had bad weather on previous trips and it was closed down. So he was super happy we got to do it with Nana.

I'm pretty sure this is the boys' favorite part of the zoo, the playground.

Mom was great and walked Lana all over the place. She probably has a permanent crick in her back after that.

The kids were so excited to have Nana read stories to them at bedtime. My Mom is a professional story teller. She goes to retirement homes and places like that and is amazing. So while we were driving all over the world with her, she told the boys the story "Rapunzel". They were entranced and just loved it.

No comments: