Monday, October 26, 2009

Brecken's Had a Birthday, Shout Hooray!

Brecken turned 3 this past weekend.
We are so proud of our Big Little Boy. Brecken loves, loves, loves Cars (as in Lightning McQueen). He loves riding his tricycle, candy/ sugar, playing with his brother, kissing his sister, and playing outside. Brecken is definitely an independent little guy. He is just fine playing alone or with other kids. He always wants to pick everything himself (he does not like my suggestions). Brecken is also a very intelligent little guy. He speaks well and can say just about anything. I love that he still lets me hold him, snuggle him, and give him kisses. He is a happy little guy who knows he is a comedian and loves to make people laugh. He still tells me I'm beautiful and then I am supposed to respond that he is smart, funny, and cute. It's all true too.

Here is a little trip down memory lane:
At the hospital on his Birth Day.


Opening presents at 1 year old.


Getting ready to eat sponge bob at 2 years old.

No comments: