Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Momentous Achievements

We've had some major accomplishments in our household this last week!

Firstly, Brecken is officially POTTY TRAINED. What a happy day! Brecken did such a great job. No tears shed over this by me or him. A much better experience than with my poor Caden. Hopefully I've learned something. He even did it with a few weeks to spare before turning 3.

Secondly, Lana started eating baby food. We started her on oatmeal. Those first few expressions on her face from the taste were priceless. She really didn't like it. She is warming up to it now though.

Thirdly, another big even for Lana, she has mastered the art of rolling over. She is now our little rolly polly. She'll roll all over a room until she gets stuck up against some furniture or a wall. We are so proud of our little girl. (she was about 5 1/2 months old when she did these things for the first time).


3 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

Yay Brecken and Lana!! Abby loves Avacados, I haven't given her anything else yet. They are so cute!

Britt's Blog said...

Awesome! Potty training is no fun...glad Brecky was easier for you! I love those first faces as they try new foods...I have a fantastic picture of Dillon trying beans!

Cassia said...

That's a cute pic of Brecky! Congrats on the accomplishments!!